This versatile reaching aid from Nottingham Rehab Supplies is designed for picking up small or lightweight objects around the home, in the garden, or when you’re out and about. It’s really useful for a person who has difficulty or finds it uncomfortable to bend or stretch when reaching.
It’s therefore suitable for a variety of people, including those who use a wheelchair or who have mobility difficulties, and those who suffer from back or hip pain.
The Combi-Reacher can be used to pick up a wide variety of everyday objects and is great for litter picking! It can also be used to help with dressing, for example putting on socks, if you can’t reach your feet.
You can use the Combi-Reacher to close the curtains, pick up the post or newspaper, reach for the TV remote – the list is endless!
The Combi-Reacher features a long, aluminium shaft with a trigger-like handle at one end and a ‘grabber’ at the other end. The handle and ‘grabber’ parts are made of light grey plastic, and the trigger is light blue.
To pick something up, all that is required is to hold the handle with fingers gently placed round the trigger, reach up or across to the item easily without straining, squeeze the trigger to open the grabber jaws, then release trigger to close jaws around the object.
- NRS L61554 Versatile reacher for picking up objects without bending or straining, around the home, in the garden or when out and about
- Pick up post, papers, keys, remote control, litter, leaves-extremely versatile
- Easy to use with a large, easy-grip trigger handle that operates the grabber
- Grabber rotates to avoid twisting the wrist
- Features shoehorn, magnetic end and lightweight aluminium and plastic construction